Apply for a trade account
Are you an interior designer, curtain maker or soft furnisher?
We offer a fully supported trade service, as we have done since 1999.
Even if you have purchased from us in the past, click the button below to create an online account. Once we have manually checked your trade status (please allow 24 working hours), we will email you a trade discount code for use at checkout.
Why do I need to sign up?
You don't have to, but we like to make things super easy and slick for our dedicated trade customers, here are some of the benefits...
- Your information will be safely stored so you don't have to re enter you contact and address details every time you checkout
- Track and trace your orders online by signing in to your account
- Receive order confirmation within minutes of placing your order
- Draft a quote or order online by simply placing items in your basket
- Use the website as a showcase for your customers, drag and drop images to create online moodboards
- No minimum order requirements, order at your convenience whether it is 6am or midnight!
What curtain pole length do I need?
Measure the width of your window (cm)
Add a minimum of 15cm either side, preferably more, but for full curtains or wide windows allow at least 25cm if you have the room, excluding finials (decorative pole ends).
Choose a stock length or cut to size yourself for non standard lengths (we promise it's really easy!)
Helpful tip: Ensure there is room for your finials beyond the ends of your pole.